People choose coaching when they:
• have exhausted their repertoire in terms of finding constructive solutions.
• need a sound basis for wide-ranging decisions.
• are on the threshold of a new development stage or life phase.
• need a sense of direction and clarity for short-term or long-standing situations in life.
• need help to tackle major challenges and achieve their goals.
• want to clarify, actively manage and develop interpersonal relationships.
• need to overcome a crisis situation.
• want to explore and develop their potential.
• want to strengthen trust as part of an independent, active lifestyle.
We cast light on the root causes of issues and develop a coaching goal that’s attainable for the participant: Specific. Measurable. Ambitious. Realistic. Time-defined.
By sorting out the situation, clarifying the value system and identifying resources that exist or can be activated, a client will gain new perspectives for self-reflection and their external world. No longer useful patterns of behaviour that are no longer useful are relinquished and replaced by learning new and meaningful behaviours. Active decision-making and the ability to exert conscious control give the participant security and empowerment in their individual situation. Situations become manageable; Goals attainable.
In coaching, participants are guided through the process with the help of professional methods. The backdrop to this is trust, openness, empathy, clarity, intuition, seriousness and humor.
The decision to go ahead with coaching is the first step to take.